Latina bloggers or “Blogeras” as they are called, are a powerful force full of influence; and Twitter is a great way to connect to them. Below is my recommendation for some of those you should get to know as a Hispanic PR professional.
You will find that what these Latinas have to offer goes beyond their blogs; they are personable, knowledgeable and eager to help.
- @CristinaMella of www.CristinaMella.com – offers tips about décor and innovative home products. (Spanish)
- @TheOnlineMom of www.TheOnlineMom.com – about technology as it relates to kids and parenting. (English)
- @MauraHernadez of www.TheOtherSideOfTheTortilla.com – about Mexican cooking and culture. (English)
- @MamaLatina of www.MamaLatinaTips.com – offers tips about wellbeing, food, product recalls, and much more for parents. (Bilingual)
- @MContemporanea of www.MamaContemporanea.com – about parenting, products and services. (Spanish)
- @Coupon_Chica of www.AhorrosParaMama.com – about coupons and offers. (Spanish)
- @GinaRuiz of www.DonaLupesKitchen.com – about tradition, cooking and recipes. (English)
- @ModernMami of www.ModernMami.com – about parenting and concerns of the modern working mom. (English)
- @SandraSays of www.SandraSays.com – about technology and communications. (English)
- @ohMariana of www.TheDomesticBuzz.com – about entertainment, health, beauty and giveaways! (English)
11. @BlogsByLatinas of www.blogsbylatinas.com – one of the top directories of Latina bloggers. (English)
What about Latino bloggers?… Not to worry, they will be covered in an upcoming post.
If you would like to learn more about Latino bloggers, join me on #hprchat on Wednesday, 10/6 at 8:00 p.m. ET, as we discuss “How to reach and leverage bloggers.”