As a special Hispanic Heritage Month edition, Hispanic Public Relations Chat (#hprchat), the first and only ongoing twitter chat dedicated to Hispanic PR, will host PRSA Chair and Chief Executive Officer Rosanna Fiske on Wednesday, October 5th.
Elected in 2010, Fiske is the first Latina CEO of PRSA, the world’s largest and foremost organization of public relations professionals with a community of more than 21,000 public relations and communications professionals across theUnited States.
Join #hprchat as Fiske discusses key topics of interests, including:
- Talent Diversity in Public Relations- Is the gap widening? What efforts are underway to address diversity? Is their lack of Latinos in corporate communications leadership positions in corporateAmerica?
- The State of Hispanic PR: Is PR being optimized by brands conducting outreach to Hispanics? What is the opportunity for Hispanic PR agencies?
- The Role of Social Media and SEO: What should the role of social media be in PR? Is understating SEO important knowledge for PR Pros?
- Blogger Compensation: What is PRSA stand in blogger compensation? Is this practice more common in Hispanic Public Relations? Should it be monitored? Who is optimally responsible for adhering to regulations?
- PRSA Initiatives: What to expect at the upcoming PRSA conference? How is diversity being addressed at the conference? What is PR Serving America? Strategic partnerships? How can Hispanic PR pro’s get involved with PRSA?
Participants will also be able to submit a select number of questions by sending them to @andycheco w/o the hashtag.
To participate it is recommended that you follow the chat on tweetchat.com or a similar web application. Just enter the hashtag #hprchat and join the conversation.
#hprchat starts at 8:00 pm ET and runs until 9:30 pm. We hope you join us on Wednesday, October 5th.